Thursday, April 5, 2012

A neat menu planning website

I came across a website today called Supercook which allows you to input one ingredient and then asks if you have other ingredients available. You can either choose to exclude the other ingredients they let you choose from or say "yes" I have that.
Then it brings up a bunch of recipes for you to choose from that you can make from what you have on hand.
Today I have cucumbers and wanted to do something with them. It gave me a few recipes to choose from based on other ingredients I have on hand to make a nice cucumber salad to go along with the potato pancakes I planned on making for lunch.
I think this will be a huge help with meal planning too since I won't have to scan my cookbooks or existing recipes each time, aside from those old standby favorites.

No comments: