- Watched some specials on King Tut, Nefertiti and an the Giant Python.
- Played We Cheer and Cars (we just got a replacement remote for the Wii for one that was lost in the great unknown. I'm sure will turn up now that it's been replaced).
- Built with pattern blocks at the table.
- Decklin played with his little dinosaurs.
- Had some discussions about they varying types of berries that sprang from the kids eating grapes with lunch. (which they were pretending were berries)
- We did family devotions and prayers.
- Skylar shared with us more she has learned about ants.
- We did family chores. The girls cleaned their room and the loft and brought laundry down for washing.
- Played with paper dolls.
- Skylar read in bed.
- About Me
- For the little ones
- Our Reading list
- Steps into Unschooling
- Kids blog
- Cloth diapers
- Mindful Parenting links / Unschooling Links
- Our Typical Days
- Healthy Living / Home Organization / Recipes
- Recommended Reading
- Why we don't vaccinate
- Can Christians Unschool?
- The Cop Chain
- Our Debt Free Journey
Tuesday, November 8, 2011