Sunday, November 20, 2011

I stumbled across a fantastic blog

It's called Demand Euphoria. Though she's no longer blogging. She has some wonderful writings on her blog.

Here are some of my favorites:
Did you Kiss Your Baby with that Mouth?
Ten steps to kinder gentler parenting
Ten ways to confuse a child
Ten more ways to confuse a child 
And I love her beautiful platters that her kids eat from (I used to do something similar for Skylar using an ice cube tray when she was my only. And she would just nibble on that as she wished). This blog has inspired me to make meals fun. Skylar and I are sitting down to make our meal plan today (she's my helper this grocery trip).

2 comments:

Sahmmie said...

Wow! That "Did you Kiss Your Baby with that Mouth" blog was great. I often catch myself speaking to my children in a demanding manner just because they're the kids and I'm the adult. It's really not right at all.

Melissa said...

I totally understand what you are saying. I also loved her article about how her kids are like invited guests to a party. That is a wonderful analogy.