- We gave the kids goody bags.
- Watched Mars Needs Moms.
- Went for family walks, kids riding scooters.
- Cleaned the house.
- Watched some Halloween themed movies.
- Painted the girls nails and curled their hair up fancy.
- They did a pumpkin craft that I had put on the table in case they were interested.
- We went out to dinner on Halloween. My brother went along with us.
- They got to try some new foods at dinner they hadn't tried before.
- They played dress up (and mess up since now today we need to clean up the mess from yesterday LOL).
- Watched Gremlins last night as our Halloween movie together. Everyone would like a Gizmo LOL.
- Pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin cheesecake on Halloween
- Family prayers and talking about the day
- About Me
- For the little ones
- Our Reading list
- Steps into Unschooling
- Kids blog
- Cloth diapers
- Mindful Parenting links / Unschooling Links
- Our Typical Days
- Healthy Living / Home Organization / Recipes
- Recommended Reading
- Why we don't vaccinate
- Can Christians Unschool?
- The Cop Chain
- Our Debt Free Journey
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
We don't really do the whole Halloween Trick or Treat thing. But we had a fun time together this weekend. The kids said "This was the best halloween ever".