Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year, new name for our blog

Well new year new name. I didn't want to go through the hassle of creating a whole new blog, so the web address is the same, but we now have a whole new name and somewhat of a new look : ). I think Heart Led homeschooling fits us. For my family homeschooling is all about family being at the heart of this journey and why we homeschool. Any change to materials I make is to make life better, easier in some cases, more fun, interesting and a delight to keep up with.
I hope others that homeschool feel as blessed as we do to be able to make this journey day by day with our children.
As I sit typing this post, my 19 month old, Ember is sitting in my lap. I kiss her little head and she caresses my cheek, she's now singing a song playing with her feet watching me type. My older girls came in and said "Let's go play". Down she goes walking off hand in hand with her sisters. LOL... These are those moments that nothing can compare to. I am blessed to be able to have so many of these type of special moments with my kids. These are what make having all my kids home together so important to me. Not only do I get these moments to cherish, but they get to cherish moments like this with one another too.

No comments: