Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Plus Two is Not five author Susan Greenwald, contacted me

I was just tickled to hear from her. She mentioned possibly coming out with another in her series and I truly hope she does that. She came across as a really nice lady who above all wants to help a parent succeed in teaching our child to master math. You can tell by the tone of her book that the whole goal is to make numbers something not to be feared but enjoyed, not an easy feat, but in just this short time I can see the joy my kids have when we work on her book. Math is no longer a subject they'd prefer to skip over, but a subject they can't wait to get to.
If you have not done so, please read my post  which also has links to samples.
I would love to see her come out with a complete curriculum for homeschool use. Maybe if she were to be flooded with requests, that'd be something she'd consider (wink).

No comments: