Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Math tricks - Two Plus Two is not five by Susan Greenwald

This book is a gem among gems, here are a few of the tricks I found online.
Easy, open and go format. I purchased it at Amazon. And I definitely think this is something that will change math around here. Wow! We were sitting here, doing math together at 9:45 P.M. for fun : )

Here are a few samples of the workbook pages from the link above:
Sample
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5

Here is a custom flash card maker to use with this or for a fun self checking type flash card, hot dots are great (I tried a direct link but it would not work so just search for "hot dots" in their search box feature).

She has another book called Five Times Five Is Not Ten.  Here  is a sample of that one.

I just found some photos when I plugged in my camera (1/28/10) that I had taken of my little one playing with this book on my bed LOL:

No comments: