Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something new for Decklin to make our day go smoother

Decklin is almost 3. He has had his own workboxes and will just grab what he wants. The issue is he never cleans it up, so by the end we have a mountain of Decklin's things all over the school room or everyone else stops as we go to tidy up. Last night I re-arranged our school room and next to Decklin's desk I put a large basket of "Decklin" friendly items, or preschool type friendly items that he can grab from. That way he can grab from there and put them right back in there. The whole being to put it all right back LOL.
I will still keep things in his workboxes but I am going to direct him to put it all right into his own basket beside his desk.
Here's hoping that helps a lot in keeping me or the other kids from having to stop in the middle of what we are doing to clean up his trail of school things LOL.

No comments: