Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday week has begun

Since Skylar and Summer's birthdays are so close in days, we celebrate what we call, (drum roll please LOL) ........birthday week : )

We bake, craft, play, eat goodies, and just have a fun old time.

Today we made our own pizzas for lunch together. That was fun, and the kids all said "this is the best pizza ever." Wow! I guess I'll be buying those pre-made mini pizza shells so we can make our own together more often!

After lunch we baked cookies together. Then we ate a bunch of them LOL

(all cooking was done while Ember was in her Mei Tai baby carrier). Gosh I love that baby but boy she is a heavy monkey.

Then off the girls went to play with their new Barbie dream house my parents sent them for their birthday's.

Tomorrow we'll be baking Summer's birthday cake together, (she has requested Strawberry Shortcake).

We're on school break until Wednesday the 18th.

2 comments:

NCMom said...

Melissa, I am so glad that you turned your comments on!

I have a "Monkey Bars" recipe for you. I couldn't find the link on hs reviews.

Let me know if you still want it.

ncmom2boys~Kim~

Melissa said...

Kim I'll head on over and get it, thanks!