Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




Today we didn't do too much. Bryon and I were both so tired. He also had to work overtime so needed to catch a nap. The kids played together. I tried to take it easy and relax.
While Decklin napped the girls got to feel the baby kicking. She was going to town!
Bryon surprised the kids with large stuffed Valentine animals. They have been lugging them around all day LOL. We also gave them candy and pencils with hearts all over them.

Last night the kids and I baked oatmeal raisin cookies for Bryon. Boy we were up so late! And we painted heart necklaces we made with air dry clay. Gosh I can't say enough good things about air dry clay! Talk about an easy and fun craft material : ). They all wore their valentine necklaces all day and look forward to wearing them to lunch on Monday (when we will celebrate V day as a family with my brother).

We had an easy dinner, and now the kids are watching some Sid The Science Kid.
I'm getting ready to take a hot bath and relax myself for the night.

No comments: