This month our little guy has learned how fun ripping up paper is. He's going to town on that napkin.
- The girls and I are about on week 28 of our Sonlight Core B reading now. I realized this week that wow we've done two years of Core B already. Though we have really enjoyed it, I just cannot go through the same core again for a 3rd time. I had it narrowed to Winter Promise Journeys of Imagination or Sonlight Core C. I've decided to go with a mix of Sonlight and Ambleside. I have made my own curriculum using various books by both and others I just wish to cover this year. We are also going to be reading about how children around the world live, which both girls seem highly interested in learning about. We'll also do notebooking this year for our children study, coloring a map coloring book and maybe doing a flag for each country. We'll find the places on our globe and possibly have a large wall map and mark where we've studied. The science notebook will be similar to what we are doing now but different topics. I have our curriculum on a link at the top of the blog.
- Summer wants to start Singapore math in Jan.
- Skylar wants to keep Singapore but get rid of Developmental math which I am pretty sure I will do.
- They are loving our first chapter book read aloud called Doll People. Each day they are on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens.
- I have to get our halloween craft photos up but have not had a chance to do that yet. But will get to that soon.